Wednesday, February 7, 2007

This and that





Wow, so much has been going on lately. Ann came up from NC to visit and I've had SO much homework to do! The best thing though is that it snowed last night! It didn't last long into today because it warmed up a bit but it was still fun to sneak out after hall meeting last night and frolic in it (no for to long though because I had a massive headache).
When Ann was up here last weekend we had some adventures. It was a lot of fun but I didn't get any of my piles of homework done. I ate at Panera Bread for the first time and I must say, I WILL be going back. We got our pictures "professionally" taken at walmart too. Hey, $5.88 for a package, who could beat that? We were lucky our first pose turned out the best because that's the only one we got the deal for. The rest of the 6 we had to pay at least $39 for. Rip off. It was spur of the moment and we didn't look very good so we weren't going to pay a lot for pictures. Afterwards me and Ann rode the merry go round in the arcade area and got some fun pictures. Much better than the "professional" ones.
I went to night church tonight and Dr. Caner spoke on answering the tough, but good questions non believers ask. WOW. Smack in the face. Apparently there's this thing called the Blasphemy challenge going on right now and it's getting a lot of publicity. Dr. Caner issued a challenge back to all Atheists, agnostics, etc. That they would get they're best minds together and we would get ours, meet and debate. It would be clean and follow to rules of engagement. I'm interested to see how it truly works out. Because if they really want the answers to the questions they're asking, here's someone what is really willing to give it to them. Only time will tell. As for now I have been working on remodeling my blogger site for the last few hours and I should really go to bed soon. I have a 9:20 Theology class. I'm SO glad this is my last semester.

No comments: