Friday, May 4, 2007

Done! well.... almost

I just turned in my last research paper ever! And oh it feels so good! Now I have two weeks of no worries, just some really EASY finals. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I'm not used to this feeling. Maybe I should watch all 10 seasons of friends? No, that would make me a recluse. A season or two will do. I'm definitly going to be creative and get some creative ideas for things I want to do this summer. I can't wait to have all my scrapbooking gear back and my paints and brushes and well... just everything! I have a feeling it's going to be an awesome summer. I know one thing will be awesome, the new DSLR I'm going to get. I'm going to go picture crazy!

Hope ya'll have a great weekend and for all my friends graduating at Vanguard and Jennifer and John Brown, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Only 2 more weeks to go for me, I CANT WAIT!!

No comments: