Monday, June 18, 2007

where has summer gone????

I leave for Mexico in 4 days!!! I'm so excited! It's been 4 years since I last went down there with Amor and I'm so excited to do it again!

I got my new DSLR last week. It's so much fun to play with but it's hard for me to find willing subjects so so far I have a lot of pictures of my dogs and Elaina because they can't object :)I'm hoping to get a ton of great pictures down in Mexico so I can start building my portfolio.

Other than that nothing else really new on the home front. I've done a little bit of scrapbooking lately. I'm so happy to finally have access to all of my supplies again, and I finally finished my SAS "scrapbook" (meaning actually scraps of things from the countries and I printed out my blogs and glued them in it too) so I was able to move on to some new fun stuff. Maybe I'll post some layouts in the near future???? That is if I can get myself around to doing it in the near future. All of my pictures go onto my laptop but the Internet at home is through my family computer so it's always a big hassle when I want to post anything... hopefully I'll be getting my Macbook Pro soon so I'll be a little more motivated :)

Hope everyone has a great week!


No comments: