Friday, June 1, 2007

Catching up

I sent my camera in to the Canon service center yesterday to get my zoom fixed. I hope I get it back before Mexico. It's already killing me not to be able to take pictures but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'll be able to get my DSLR soon.

I went hiking to Franklin falls with Marybeth on wedensday. It wasn't quite what I expected. I expected a small waterfall with a pool you could swim in kinda like Panther Falls not a massive snoqualmie falls esq waterfall. So let me just say, there was no swimming and it was 85 degrees out so that killed. Farther down the trail we stuck our feet in the water, but that's just not the same. Then on the way back we stopped at the Dairy Freeze in North Bend to get chocolate malts and french fries, so good! I love those little old fashioned burger stops. They always have the best milkshakes. Then we stopped at the outlet mall and bought absolutely nothing. What a feat!

It's hot out again today. I had to watch Elaina this morning and now we're doing some cleaning and sorting through stuff for our garage sale this weekend. Hopefully I'll be able to get to some scrapbooking soon, right now my mind is all over the place and overwhelmed so as soon as I get that under control.

No comments: