Thursday, July 5, 2007

The 5th of July

I hope everyone had a great fourth of July! I had a great time hanging out with family and friends. For the second year in a row we went down to the DesMoines Marina to watch the fireworks (private fireworks were outlawed in my town in 2006). We staked out our spot on the grass and bundled up. The DesMoines firworks started at 10:15 but at around 10 fireworks could be seen all around the sound. In tacoma and even on Vashon Island where there was an amazing show that must have cost thousands. The DesMoines show was still awesome, but being a smaller city the firworks didn't campare to say Downtown Seattle. The best part though was watching Elaina watch the fireworks. She never cried once but just stared up at the lights.

I have lists and lists of things I want/need to get done in the next couple weeks before we go up to Canada. For some reason the days just seem to go by so fast though and my lists keep getting longer and longer. One thing I do know though is that I need to stay away from JoAnnes. I spend entirely to much money there when I have other things I should save my money for like um.... a car or paying off my dreded school loans.


Exciteing!, It's thursday which means "1000 places to see before you die is on the travel channel tonight." I hope it's a good country. Last time I watched it, it was Canada, and not dissing Canada, but I know Canada already and there's other palces I much rather see.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of thier day :)








No comments: