Friday, January 9, 2009

TGIF

Ok, I am still alive. It's been a crazy week getting used to being back. I had an amazing list of things to do which I've barely made a dent in. Got some "good" news this week (and good is used sarcastically). From now until the end of the school year I'll be teaching grade 10 computers. Huh? Me teach computers???? Yes I can function with a computer for myself but teaching how to use computers and programs is a whole different ball game. I'm a little lucky in that I know a tiny bit about the mountain that is Adobe photoshop, but not near enough to do this. It will def be a crazy adventure.

Anyway I'm in the middle of sorting through pictures and getting pictures from friends from my Christmas trips to Chang Mai, Krabi and Koh Phi Phi so I'll make an attempt at making that photo heavy post tomorrow :)

Oh and if you haven't seen the movie "Bedtime Stories," you need to go see it. It's hilarious. And I normally don't particularly care to much for Adam Sandlar, but since this is Disney, it's a little different breed :)

No comments: