Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Tag, your it!

I case you wanted to know just a little bit more about me, lol :) Anyway these things have been floating around facebook for the last week or so and since I already filled them out once I thought I'd just post them again here.

First up, the ever so loved 25 random things about me:


1.I once worked at a Christmas tree lot. My Boss thought girls only cared about things like their nails. He wasn’t very nice…..

2.Both Potato Chips and Salad make me sick (separately, not together although I’m sure together they would make me sick as well)

3.I have gotten hit by a moving vehicle. It hurt.

4.Goodwill is one of my favorite stores. I love the idea of the “treasure hunt”

5. I have been inside one of the Great Pyramids as well as King Tut’s tomb. I have also climbed the great wall of China and been to the Taj Mahal.

6. I wanted to be a doctor, and even was a pre-med major for a year

7. I love going to the beach, but even more I love floating on an inner tube down a lazy North American River. Ahhhh…. ☺

8. I can be very shy or very outgoing, it all depends on the people I’m around

9. I hate talking on the phone

10. My favorite ice cream is Tillamook Chocolate Peanut Butter followed closely by Ben and Jerry’s Phish Food

11. I went through a huge neat freak phase when I was younger and I used to clean my sisters room for her because she was a slob

12. I love reality TV shows. Especially Survivor, The Amazing Race and Americas next top model

13. I love taking road trips

14. I scrapbook and am addicted to cool looking papers

15. I took the SAT 3 times, not because I did badly but I just wanted to do better. I was a bit of a perfectionist.

16. I played the flute for 8 years

17. I daydream, A LOT. It can get pretty bad sometimes

18. I’ve been keeping a journal consistently since my freshman year in college

19. I’ve ridden an elephant (2 times), and camel (3 times) and of course a horse (many times)

20. I will only eat Macaroni and Cheese if there is tuna mixed in

21. I love taking pictures, of everything

22. My favorite soda is Dr. Pepper

23. I take the cheese off of my pizza. I don’t really like cheese.

24. I have been skiing since I was 6 and snowboarding since I was 16

25. I traveled around the world on a ship!



Then, there is the Bucket List. Now I'm not quite sure what the definition of a Bucket List is. I just assumed it was a list of things you want to do before you kick the bucket. Well anyway this isn't my list creation, I mean honestly who wants to watch someone die before they die? But it's more of a check the things that you've done list that someone else made and I took........

(X ) Been to Europe

( ) Visited Paris alone

( X) Been on a cruise

(x ) Gone on a blind date

(x ) Skipped high school (once) (senior skip day)

(X) been to Africa

( ) Watched someone die

(X ) Been to Canada

(X) eaten snails

( x) Been to Mexico

( X) Been to Florida

( X ) Been on a plane

( X ) Been lost

(x ) Been on the opposite side of the country

(X) Been to Washington , DC

( ) Been to Vegas

( X) Climbed a lighthouse

( X ) Swam in the ocean

( X) Cried yourself to sleep

( ) Been Sky Diving

( X) Seen the Cherry Blossoms in Washington , D.C.

( ) Played cops and robbers.

( X) Been to the Grand Canyon

( ) Flown a plane

(X) seen a broadway musical, on broadway

() Owned a boat

() Gone skinny dipping

(x ) Washed your hair in a spring fed river

() Watched grandchildren grow -

( x) Recently colored with crayons

( ) Been to the Kentucky Derby

( ) Been to the Indianapolis 500

(X ) Been to Key West

(x ) Been to a rodeo

(x ) Sang Karaoke

( x) Paid for a meal with coins only? (I do it all the time here in Thailand)

( X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?

(X ) Made prank phone calls

(X ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose

( X ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue

( X) Danced in the rain

( x) Written a letter to Santa Claus -

( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe

( X ) Watched the sunrise with someone

(X ) Seen the green flash at sunset

( X ) Blown bubbles -

( X ) Gone ice-skating

( X ) Gone to the movies

( ) Owned a convertible-

( ) Made love in the woods

() Seen puppies being born


I now tag anyone that reads this to do one or the other on your blog as well. Have fun! :)

No comments: