Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Traveling and Blogging

Ok so there's been a side project I've been working on for awhile, a travelblog. Now wait, isn't this a travelblog? In a way yes, but it is also a presonal blog. If you've read several posts you know that it's not all about places I've traveled to or experiences I've had. So why make another blog? Well I wanted a place that people could look at to learn about places I've been, read travel stories and get information about sites in the world without having to weed through any "personal" things as well. So that's what this other blog is. I'll be posting different stories on there from the ones I post on here and I also have a sidebar with traveling info (which I am still working on building up). So if you ever get a chance go and check it out (but please don't abandon this blog!) I'd like to know what people think.

My "Other" Travel Blog

No comments: