Thursday, February 11, 2010

Vote, Comment, PASS IT ON

Some of you are being inundated on all sides with this but I'm trying to use all my resources. A few weeks back I posted about the STA World Traveler Internship, aka the most awesome internship in the world.
After 4 drafts and countless takes my application video is finally complete and I've posted it to my profile on their website. Now
what will happen to me is up to STA and the world. So here's what I need from you. As part of this initial stage people can visit your profile and VOTE for you. Now these votes don't determine the winner but they do have influence on the judges and in a competition where thousands apply standing out is a big deal. So if you could take a minute to watch my video, VOTE, comment and PASS IT ON to others I would be forever grateful to all of you.

Thanks :)

MY WORLD TRAVELER INTERNSHIP VIDEO

No comments: