Friday, April 9, 2010

T-minus 7 days and counting

The last week was a whirlwind.  I feel like it went incredibly fast.  First to Kuala Lumpur, then Pulau Tioman and finally to Singapore before flying back to Bangkok last night.  It was a crazy week that's for sure.  Filled with adventures (and misadventures) and many cold showers.  I would like to write all about it right now but as the hour nears midnight I find myself without the brain energy.
And, I'm sorry to report I'm not quite sure when I will be able to write about my adventures south of the border (the Thai border that is).  Maybe sooner, but probably later.  Tomorrow I am off to photograph the ruins of Ayuthaya and then to the Boyok tower, crossing the last two things off of my Thailand to-do list, then Sunday night I head up north to Chiang Mai where I'll get to spend the week "playing Songkran," meaning I will be very wet for 4 days straight (Songkran is a national holiday here involving HUGE waterfights).  Finally, early in the morning on April 17 I fly back to America!  I will be bitter sweet.

So maybe I'll have a juicy post soon or maybe I'll have a bunch to post later, only my free time will tell, but one things for sure, I WILL tell you all about it :)


Shawna, Sarah, Kelly and I in Kuala Lumpur

No comments: