Monday, January 22, 2007

The beggining of the end

Today was the first day of classes of my last semester. They're not going to be fun, I know it. They've really cracked down on attendance. Creation studies used to be the class everyone skipped but now your only allowed 7 absences, excused or unexcused. It warmed up today so all the ice that fell yesterday melted and soaked everything, including my shoes halfway through the day. When we went out to play in it last night it was already starting to settle so it wasn't as much fun but the trees looked beautiful glazed over.


Not such a good pic of me, it looks like I have no hair, but oh well. That's me and my roommate Alyssa.

1 comment:

Regina said...

Thanks Amanda for your encouragement! SAS is slowly becoming reality as I get the going-away presents, realize that I need to go shopping for last-minute stuff, start packing, etc.
The alumni potluck was great- there was a great mix of people there: faculty, students, and alum families. Sorry you couldn't make it.. school is a legit excuse, esp when it's on the other coast! haha. Maybe I'll see you at the next one!