Sunday, January 21, 2007

Settling in

Back at school again. I can't believe this is my last semester. I must say I did not miss the roaring trains chugging by tooting their horns at all hours of the day, and now my window looks right out over the tracks. I'm so thankfull that I'm finally done unpacking. It seemed like a hopeless cause for awhile. I felt like I would never sort through all my boxes. I honestly don't remember putting that much stuff into storage. Most of it I realize, will have to be given away when I go back home. So, although I would like to buy bookshelves, plants, and chinese fighting fish the smarter side of me says just don't do it.
Classes start tomorrow. We had an ice storm today so all classes before convo are cancelled. Unfortunately that's of no benefit to me seeing as how I have no classes before convo.
I'm not really looking forward to the classes I'm taking. They're all lower level generals except for my senior seminar class on the Atlantic World. Not my favorite type of history but I'll be the optimistic. I'm going to be optimistic about the whole semester. I think it will be a good one. I'm in a quad with some great girls and I love my roommate. Only fun things to come.

No comments: