Monday, September 24, 2007

*****

This is going to be a stressfull week. I can feel it. At least this weekend is the last Vinces anniversary weekend so I'll finally have my weekend nights back to myself again.
I've been a little creative lately. Hoping to post some pics soon. Since my computer died I've been a little backlogged on posting pictures. But as soon as I get my Mac everything will be better (or at least that's what I tell myself.)
I have a serious travelbug right now. I want to get out of town so badly and go explore, but 1 I need someone to go with me and 2 I need money so if anyone can help me with either one of those I would be more than greatful, or even some great places to go around the northwest.
The good news is the season premier of Heros is tonight. I can't wait!

Ok so I was trying to upload a picture but blogger is being a pain in the butt right now so maybe tommorow I'll give another go at it :) Untill then I hope all is well!

No comments: