Monday, September 17, 2007

So.........

I guess I suck at blogging, or at least right now I do. I've been meaning to write for the last couple days but I just couldn't bring myself up to it. Mostly because I didn't want to take on the daunting task of loading all my pics onto my computer and I hate posting blogs without pics (although I still do it).
So I'm thankful that I finally got through my work schedule last week that took me everywhere from Port Orchard to Bellingham, and did I mention that I ahd to be at all these schools at the butt crack of dawn? Anyway, now it's over and they only put me on the schedule for one school this week. That was slightly dissapointing and when I see my next paycheck I know I'm really going to feel it.
So, for the last two weekends I've been taking pictures for the Vinces 50th anniversary celebration (that's why my camera was so full). It's hard to smell the food all night but it's somewhat interesting, although I much rather be at home sometimes working on some sort of project I have going on.
Last friday my lil sis Emily also turned the big 18! She was so excited that she finally got to drive by herself (long story). Then we had a big party at my cousins house on saturday for Em and my cousin Chris. It was fun to get together with everyone and see my cousins little baby Sammy. She's growing up so fast!
So since I have all this time off this week I'm hoping to get a lot done. I have my fingers crossed, but we'll see.
Now for some pictures....





I made this little cutie with some inspiration from Elsie Flannigan (she amde some cute ones last year). I ahdn't planned on doing the star eye too, but I just loved it so much, so I had to :)


And then of course here's just a taste of the many, many pics from vinces. Hope everyone has a great monday!

No comments: