Friday, October 5, 2007

The GRAND Tour

My shoot ended pretty early yesterday so, after taking advantage of the Clinique bonus days at Macy's (and enjoying a Jamba Juice and Krispy Kreme) I came home and out of bordem started taking pictures. Pictures of our yard (our front yard is wonderfully messy with 5 inch pine needles from our Ponderosa) and pictures of my bedroom followed by many, many pictures of Elaina. So many I could never possibly post them all :)

Elainas just to precious. She loves the camera and always smiles for me or poses :)

These are pics from our back and front yard










So this is my bedroom...










And now for a couple more pics of Elaina, of course ;)




So I guess that's it for now. I hope ya'll have a great weekend. If you're in Seattle it looks like it's going to be a wet and raining one. Oh Fall.....

No comments: