Monday, October 15, 2007

Just for fun

I found this on another blog and decided to give it a shot...

Here are the Fours.....
Job's I've Had:
1. Busser at an Italian restaurant
2. Selling christmas trees (lasted a day :) )
3. YMCA day camp counselor
4. Photographer

Movies I (do) Could Watch Over & Over
1. Ever After
2. What a girl wants
3. My SAS voyage DVD
4............

TV Shows I Watch:
1. America's Next Top Model
2. The biggest Loser
3. Heros
4. ER

Places I've Lived:
1. Seattle, WA
2. Costa Mesa, CA
3. Lynchburg, VA
4. MV Explorer, the world

Favorite Foods:
1. Chicken
2. mashed potatos and gravy
3. chocolate peanut butter ice cream
4. chocolate chip cookies

Favorite Colors:
1. Green
2. Teal
3. Pink
4. Red

Places I'd Love to Be Now:
1. With college friends
2. traveling with SAS
3. Thailand
4. central park with my camera :)

websites you visit most
1. facebook.com
2. various blogs
3. .......
4. ........

No comments: