Friday, October 19, 2007

The Joys of Fall

The week is over, thank goodness! Work yesterday was particularly rough. The farthest school we go to is in camas, washington (just across the river from portland, OR) so I had to leave my house at 4am to get there on time and it was storming the whole way. Like, I mean the speed limit was 70 and I was going 55 at times because my car would just start to fishtail. So I'm glad that's over, although I did get my schedule today for the next two weeks and they're sending me up to Bellingham again next week. Not only is that school far away but the people were mean last time I was there, so needless to say I'm not looking forward to it.

So anyway although the weather is nasty and sucks for driving I still love it. I absolutely love curling up with a blanket and a mug of Turkish apple tea while watching a nice movie and possibly creating something. Since I only work 4 days in the next two weeks I'll have plenty of time to be creative.

So that was just a quick update. I'll write again when I actually have something to talk about :) I'll leave you with a few pics from the photoshoot I had with Elaina the other day. I set up all my equipment and just shot away...



No comments: