Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hello there

I finally got a chance t trek down to the library to use the Internet (we don't have wireless at home and switching the cords between computer is way to much of a hassle) so I figured it's time for an update.

It's another beautiful day here in Seattle sunny and bright, but I hear it's going to be raining the next few days so I might as well live it up while I can. Me and mom went down to Costco earlier to print off pictures, which I haven't done since July. I've decided it's completely impossible for me to print of pictures without spending an enormous amount of money, today it was $46 other times more, other times less.

With work being slow lately I've also had quite a few chances to let my creativity loose here's a few of the things I've made lately including just a few pages from my SAS scrapbook. I'm working in order so I'm almost done with Burma and I really can't wait to start on India. I think it's going to be my favorite country to do.



Now , here are some paintings I've also been doing, they're just sort of a fun release. I haven't quite decided what I'm going to do with them yet.





Then I made this temporary comp case so my new MAC BOOK PRO (I just love saying that :) ) doesn't get all scratched up while I wait to get a real case which I decided I'm going to ask for for Christmas. It's kinda a bad picture because the lighting was off, but oh well...

And last but not least one more scrapbook page that I made just because I felt like it :)



Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

No comments: