Thursday, November 1, 2007

It's november... really????

A year ago I was in Egypt. It's hard to believe it's already been a year. It went by sooooooo fast! And I'm dieing to travel again.

So I have lots and lots of pictures to share. I would have even more and better ones if I could get my photo editing program to work for converting my raw files into JPEG, but for now I (and you) have to wait. The good news though is I ordered my new laptop yesterday and it should be arriving sometime next week. I'm so excited! I've been waiting for months to get it.

Ok now for some photo goodness from the last few days:

On Tuesday Erin and I went to the Arboretum with the hopes to take some awesome Fall pictures. We did get some great pictures (most of mine unfortunately are in that RAW format I was talking about)and we did a lot of walking. I def want to go back in spring to see the differences.






(unfortunatly all the rest of my pics from the arboretum are being testy and wont upload)
Then there's Halloween. We dressed up Elaina as a butterfly Princess. She was so cute. Emily took her around the block and then we took her down to the HArvest Festival at church.



Elaina got a little pumpkin that see just LOVED. I was able to snap this picture of her standing up all by herself.


My awesome Jack=o-lantern that I had to carve. It was a happy pirate. That pumpkin was litteraly a beast, 37lbs!


I made this today out of felt while I watched Spiderman 3. I figure it will make a good coin purse :)


And then lastly, these are the adoreable puppies I'm puppy sitting right now, Tessa and Tank. Just look at those faces :)

No comments: