Thursday, December 20, 2007

What I should be doing...

Another day with a long to do list and here I am wasting my life away on the internet again.
Lets see, I've got to finish my christmas shopping (some people in my family are so hard to buy for), make a few calls, apply for a job, go to the library, go to costco and print off pics, go to the bank, clean alittle, order ink, balance my checkbook (i always get so far behind...) and I know there's more.... I need to look at my white board.

I can't beleive it's less than a week 'til christmas! Wow it came so fast this year. I miss the days when I was little and every day until Christmas went agonizingly slow and me and Emily would sit next to the tree feeling our presents and begging our Dad for clue to what they were. Oh those were the days.

Last night Elainas dad brought over her christmas present, Hokey Pokey Elmo. Who knew something could be so adoreable? He actually puts his hand and feet in and turns around and when he gets knocked over (which he inevitably does since Elaina is only 11 months and doesn't quite get it yet) he says "oopsy I fell down, can you help me up?" So cute, at least for now, I see how it can get annoying sometime soon.

So I got tagged and here's my list (and by the way I'm tagging anyone who reads this :) )

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, you can have so much more fun with it
2. Real tree or Artificial? real always
3. When do you put up the tree? whenever we get it, usually mid december but when I have my own house it will be right after thanksgiving :)
4. When do you take the tree down? sometime after new years
5. Do you like eggnog? absolutely not
6. Favorite gift received as a child? oooo, lets see.... I loved my mini keyboard and then there was my treasure troll... I pretty much loved what I got each Christmas
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yup, it's not up right now for some reason though
8. Hardest person to buy for? guys in my family
9. Easiest person to buy for? Mom and EMily
10. Worst Christmas gift ever received? ..... i guess I forgot :)
11. Mail or email Christmas card? totally mail
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Santa Claus (the first one)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I remember to start, usually Nov.
14. Have you ever recycled/regifted a Christmas present? not that I remember
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? mashed potatos
17. Favorite Christmas song? carol of the bells
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and of course Rudolph
20. Do you have an Angel on top of the tree or a star? An angel but one day I'll have a star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning for me
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? standing in line
23. Best thing about Christmas? being with all my family and giving gifts

Now here are some pictures I took at the drive through nativity at church last weekend:







No comments: