Monday, January 21, 2008

I couldn't think of a witty post name....

So I did get my wish well, kinda.... it snowed... a little but didn't really stick around and now it's cold as all get out. I saw "Cloverfield" with mom and dad on saturday. Man that movies a headache waiting to happen. Fortunatly I don't get motion sickness so I didn't really have a problem, but nearly everyone else in the theater felt sick. I actually kinda liked the movie, minus the parts where the camera is shaking so badly you can't tell up from down but I jumped out of my seat several times. The creature(s) in it, well it was the craziest thing I've ever seen. I'm not going to give to much away so you guys can see it for yourself.
My friend Bethany is studying abroad in South Africa this semester and just arrived. She said it's to beautiful for words. I'll admit, I'm REALLY jealous. I need the travel so bad I can't handle it!


I'm sttill having issues uploading pics so I'll try again later.

No comments: