Thursday, March 5, 2009

Today...

...I taught my kids the art of the jumping pic. It was amazing.





It also happened to be Pajama day if you think our attire is less than professional. I'll admit it threw me off a little bit. There was one point in the day when I had a slight panic attack because I just felt like something was off. Well obviously, who wears flannel pajamas in 95 degree heat? oh and then I capped off the day by getting dry erase marker ink on my favorite t-shirt.


A group of us went to see the movie "Watchmen" tonight. It was.... bizarre. I still don't quite know what I think about it and I fell like 80 percent of it must have been over my head.

Tomorrow is a work day here at GES meaning the kids don't have to come to school but we still do. I'm crossing my fingers hoping that it will be productive. I have a nice long to do list to take care of :)

No comments: