Sunday, March 1, 2009

March is Madness

I have 17 more days of class
I have 10 more class days until my final grades are due
I have 30 days (not just class days :) ) until I leave for Bali
I have 38 days until I'm back on American soil....

...and I can't wait!!!

I marvel everyday at how quickly this year has gone by. Like isn't it still summer seriously? I blame part of the time amnesia to the fact that Thailand has basically one season and therefore to me it has been June since I came here.
As we reach the end I am now in panic mode trying to meet all the Ministry of Education standards that I haven't done yet. At the same time though I'm trying to just enjoy what I have. I'm reading "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe" to my kids right now and just seeing their excitement and understanding (that's a big one) of the book makes me so happy. I'm trying to treasure these last few weeks we have together becuase they are a truely an amazing group of kids and even though I will still be able to see them next year, they wont be my kids anymore.

This picture was taken the second week of school. They're crazy, but so much fun.

No comments: