Thursday, July 2, 2009

Getting more stamps in my good 'ole passport

Because of some buddhist holidays happening here in Thailand next week we were gifted a 5 day weekend. Last year I went to Phuket. This years mission is Lao! I'm so excited to finally be going. I was going to go at the end of last year and then Bali came up instead and I'm so happy I went :) So tomorrow night me and 6 of my fellow teachers will be boarding a second class bus (I'm a little scared about that prospect, I've only ridden on first class before...) and we'll head overnight to Nong Kai and then we'll cross the Meekong River at the Friendship bridge and head to Vientienne and then hopefully Vang Veing. I can't wait. It will definitely be an adventure and I assure you pictures will arrive in about a week :)

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July. I wish I could be there for all the fireworks.

No comments: