Tuesday, November 3, 2009

About...

Maybe you know a lot about me already, maybe you want to know more, or maybe you just don't. As I continue to sort through pictures from my trip and organize some blog posts in this hectic season of my life (literally, the Christmas season at GES is CRAZY!!!) I decided to do this little info session just because it was light and fun.

Here you go.

1. Where is your cell phone: My American cell phone is in my desk in my bedroom, my Thai cell phone is in my work bag.

2. Your hair:
Short, crazy, sometimes curly, sometimes straight


3. Your mother:
Is blonde.

4. Your father:
Likes to ski.

5. Your favorite food:
Italian, Mashed Potatoes, Ice Cream, Chicken Chile Paste (Thai)

6. Your dream from last night:
must not have left to much of an impression

7. Your favorite drink:
Diet Dr. Pepper (oh I miss it so!)

8. Your dream/goal:
I have so many. One is to take a RTW trip.

9. What room are you in:
The Staffroom, alone which is kind of weird

10. What is your hobby:
Photography, Graphic Design

11. What is your fear:
spiders, swimming in DEEP water, ie open ocean

12. Where were you last night:
In Nichada at small group

13. Something you are not:
Charismatic, unfortunately

14. Muffins:
I love the chocolate ones from Costco, SO good! and the poppy seed ones too.

15. Wish list items:
Kindle, awesome Canon DSLR with awesome lenses, IPOD touch, RTW plane ticket, cute things from cool places......
.
16. Where did you grow up:
Seattle

17. Last thing you did:
Started teaching my students "We Three Kings of Orient Are"

18. What are you wearing:
Black crocs flats, white and black floral skirt, black blouse and a vintage white ball necklace

19. Your TV:
Doesn't have reception so we watch movies on it... sometimes. Otherwise I see what I want to see on youtube :)

20. Your pets:
Gidget, she lives in America

21. Your friends:
are great! but I have so many and they live ALL over the place....

22. Your life:
Couldn't be better

23. Your mood:
good

24. Missing someone:
Elaina

25. Vehicle:
Taxi's, Buses etc. It all depends on the day and location

26. Something you’re not wearing:
socks

27. Your favorite store:
Target, Goodwill

28. Your favorite color:
I like bright colors and Jewel tones.

29. When’s the last time you laughed:
this morning. My kids can be hilarious.

30. When’s the last time you cried:
When I fell on a loose ancient brick at Angkor last week. It hurt.

31. Your best friend(s):
Know who they are :)

32. One place you go over and over:
Disneyland

33. One person who emails me regularly:
Esther, our administrator

34. Favorite place to eat:
In Thailand Sombats and Que Pasa, in America BJ's, Vinces, Texas Roadhouse

35. Where do you want to be in 6 years:
Living my dreams

No comments: