Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My list is BIG, like 30 big

I don't know how many blogs you read but on a lot of the ones I read I've seen the idea of a special list going around. This list typically goes along with your birthday. ie. 24 before I turn 25 etc. I think it's a pretty cool idea. Had I thought this was a good idea 5 months ago I would be set, but since my next birthday (25, eek!) is closer than I would like for such a list I decided to do my own twist on it. While my birthday was 5 months ago New Years is just around the corner. So I tried to think of a way I could make a list and maybe combine it with a new years resolution? and Ta da! 20+10 in 2010 was born (for those of you that haven't taken math in a thousand years 20+10=30, that's a lot). I spent awhile making my list but overall I knew what I wanted. Many of the items rest on the idea that I won't be returning to Thailand next year but they can always be modified if things change.

The colors dulled a little bit when I saved my illustrator file as a JPEG. Just imagine this more vibrant.

Just click on it to make it bigger!

No comments: