Thursday, January 14, 2010

A little Sprucing Up

I fixed up the blog sidebar a little bit and added a "My travels" section. All of the pages (especially the Thailand one) are still being worked on and I hope to add a Cambodia one soon as well.

In other news teachers are dropping left and right around here. Everyones getting sick. I hope it doesn't spread to far. I don't prefer throwing up.

And... less than 2 weeks until the STA world traveler internship applications open up. I'm so excited and so nervous. I can't wait to find out what the itinerary is, although it doesn't really matter. Every country could be one I've already been to and I would still want the internship.



This picture is from the Games day we had last friday. We had a food eating relay. Victoria and Bam were on my team. Bam is attacking a fairly large carrot in this picture.

No comments: