Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do I do on weekends? Upload videos of course.

Finally today I finished the video I was working on for our trip to Vietnam over October break. I didn't really intend for it to take this long to make it's just that as soon as we got back I had to take off with all 4 cylinders running to take care of the Christmas program and whoa baby am I glad that's over. So here it is in all it's youtube glory as well as some other videos I finally finished/just had fun working on. Take a glimpse into my life in a little more than just pictures.

(now for some reason the videos are a little cropped to the right, I think it's because my blog panel is to skinny, so I'll put the links to the videos at the bottom as well)







The Links
Vietnam
Blu Bowling
Kanchanaburi

And the next video up will be Cambodia, it should be interesting......

No comments: