Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rollin it all up and packing it away

Right now I'm finishing cleaning up my house getting ready for checkout.  I can't believe I leave tomorrow morning!

Here's a few random facts/points/etc. to tide you over until I can get a real post going.

1.  My computer is working again!  I don't know why.  I just let it sit for the 4 days I was gone, I turned it on this morning and viola!  It's working now!  I just hope it keeps working.

2.  I really hate riding on overnight buses.  My back is killing me.

3.  Songkran in Chiang Mai was AMAZING!  There's nothing else like it.  It could quite possibly be my new favorite holiday.

4.  I REALLY wished I had a waterproof camera the whole time I was at Songkran.

5.  I got to see the Pandas at the Chiang Mai Zoo yesterday.  Totally cute, and I find it hilarious that in Thailand there is a channel called Panda TV where it just shows these pandas, LIVE 24-7.

Now I must get back to cleaning! Checkout in 2 hours, Yikes!

No comments: