Friday, September 17, 2010

Yes, I know I've been MIA....

... and for that I am sorry.  Many times over the last three weeks I've thought about writing a post, only to sit at my computer and become less than inspired, so alas, nothing was posted.
   To catch up, these last few weeks have been spent searching for jobs that never came, although as for today I think I have possibilities!  Which is good news and a huge relief.
   There's also something HUGE that's come into my life in the last few weeks.  Something I can't share yet but I can tell you there will be a mammoth post on soon.  All I can say is that I'VE APPLIED!  Way to be cryptic, I know, but you'll just have to wait and see.

     For now I leave you with a video.  You may remember, a few months back I posted a video declaring my goals for the summer and how I wanted to make the most of it.  This video documents all the crazy little pieces of the summer that ensued.  Enjoy!





1 comment:

Tricia F said...

fun! i like the video. :)