Saturday, January 7, 2012

Six Months In


It's hard to believe my World Race is more than halfway over....

We leave on a multi day trek to Mozambique on Tuesday.  My month in South Africa has flown by.  I'm still so amazed.

If you want to read any of my blog posts from the last couple months check out my World Race Blog here http://amandadorough.theworldrace.org

In the meantime, here are some pics from my month in South Africa


Our homes for the month

We did a sports ministry with the kids in the local township

Tug-o-war

The kids are so precious! 

Basically we live in paradise, right on the Garden Route in South Africa

Highest bungy bridge in the world.  No I didn't do it but my friends did.

I went swimming with the seals.

Getting up close and personal with elephants.

No comments: