Thursday, May 17, 2007

Incredible...

I am done, done, done, finally done!!!!!!! I had my last final this morning so now I'm done! The past 18 years of my life have been spent in school and now that's over! Come this fall I wont have to take any more tests or do any more papers. I must admit it's bitter sweet though. I'm going to miss all of my friends here at Liberty, and as much as I hate to admit it, I'm going to miss Lynchburg. All the endless nights of trying to figure out something to do when there isn't anything to do, except for to go to the dollar theater, which even gets old after awhile. What's even harder to think about is I don't know when or if I'll be able to come back here. I would love to see it in 10 or 20 years, it's going to look nothing like it does now. Even with Jerry gone it's still going to explode. I predict that dorms will be covering the mountain in the future and classes will be held on the future former site of the river ridge mall. We'll see what happens.... Now I'm going to go eat my last meal in the Rot and sell back my books, the true mark of the end of the Liberty experience. :)

No comments: