Thursday, May 22, 2008

4 days, 4 glorious days

That's right, I get a 4 day weekend and I am to say the least, ecstatic! It's going to be so great sleeping in, and by sleeping in I mean sleeping in later than 6:30. I'm a night owl, I function best at night, but to get up that early I have to go to bed early. Now I can stay up late!
Now to top off the excitement of a 4 day weekend, I only have 3 days of work left! Which means...... I leave for Thailand in 9 days!!!!! Holy Moly I can't believe how fast time is going by. I'm so excited to be going but I know I'm going to bawl at the airport and I'm not looking forward to that.
So, two great movies have come out recently, Prince Caspian and Indiana Jones, both of which I fully intend to see before I leave and I'm really excited.
Not much else new. I went to Snoqualmie Falls last weekend and there was more water going over the falls than I have ever seen. Me and Jennifer hiked down to the bottom (which was much shorter than I remembered) but we couldn't go out on any of the rocks because, well, they were all covered in water. Then afterwards we went to XXX drive-in in Issaquah which had the biggest root beer float I've seen in my life. I don't know why I didn't discover this place sooner!



No comments: