Tuesday, November 25, 2008

new look for the good 'ole blog

So I've been having some fun with adobe illustrator lately and I decided to just make another blog banner and do a whole little spiff up because I was getting tired of my old look. So I'm going to try this out for a little while. They will be a few other changes to come, more minor though. So stay tuned.

Other than that Christmas season is in full swing here and the colors are, well vivid. Thai people do not stick to red and green. In fact very little christmas stuff here is actually red and green. We're going to have a classroom decorating contest and I'm admitedly going to have way to much fun with this. Stay tuned, pictures will come in the next 2 weeks :)

Speaking of pictures. I went to Khao Yai national park this last weekend for a church retreat. It was so beautiful there. Green and hilly. The national park is full of animals too, although we saw very few. 100 people tomping through the jungle tends to scare animals away. I did see some of the tallest knarliest trees of my life. They were so cool. I definitely want to try to get back to Khao Yai sometime. It was a wonderful relaxing weekend.




No comments: