Wednesday, November 19, 2008

When life moves in double time

Where does the time go? Seriously????? 4 weeks 'til Christmas break, I can't even beleive it! I finally figured out what I'm going to do for the two weeks, my first Christmas away from home and it feels good to finally have a plan. The first week will be spent up in Chang Mai seeing the sights and helping out in an orphanage then for the second week the plan is to head down south to the beaches of Krabi and to Koh Phi Phi for New Years Eve. Now, in two weeks we'll see what the plan is :)

So I take an overwhelming amount of pictures, so many that I could never put them all online let alone on this blog, but I was able to put a good chunk of my recent pictures into albums, here are some links:

Bangladesh Pictures in case you ever wondered what it looked like

Mount Everest Trek album 1

Mount Everest Trek album 2

Mount Everest Trek album 3

This is Kathmandu

Games Day, Overnight Camp and all other manners of adventures

There are so many pictures that I still need to get from other people too. Especially from our trip to Nepal.

I will be off to Khao Yai National Park this weekend for a retreat with the church I go to here in Thailand. Most of the teachers are going and we're all pretty excited because it's supposed to be beautiful. I'll update with stories and pics when I get back :)

No comments: