Sunday, March 22, 2009

And the countdown continues

I can't believe that the last week of school is here! I have so much left to do and I'm not quite ready to let me kids go yet.

Last week we went on a field trip to the children's museum and ice skating. For most of the kids it was their first time ice skating. M arms were so sore the next day from holding them up but honestly they did so well. By the end of the 3 hours a lot of them had made it off the wall and into the middle. Of course when they got to the middle they didn't move from it. I wouldn't have moved either, they were surround by a huge slush ring. Skating rinks in Thailand melt a little easier :)







On friday our church hosted a goodbye dinner. It was a great time eating Mexican food and sharing what we learned this year. Then afterwards a bunch of us went to a restaurant we like on Khao San Road called Bombay Blues and we had a lot of fun.

I find it so hard to beleive that this year is almost over. I mean, I will be coming back again for another year but it wont be the same. So many of the people I know and love will be gone and there will be so mnay new people.

Only 2 1/2 weeks 'til I'm back in America! Yay for Dr. Pepper!

No comments: