Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh Happy Happy Sun

I spent the last two days spending some good time with some great friends and we head out tommorow for our tradtional Memorial Day weekend at the ocean. It will be the last time camping in our trailer because my parents are putting it up for sale but it's a good decision. It was a big part of my childhood but just not needed anymore :) Hopefully the sun will stay shining and I'll be able to get into my wetsuit imagine Bali and it's warm waters and try to hone some of my surfing skills:)

For now here's something I found on another blog that I thought would be fun to do

The 6's

6 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
- going to the ocean and Seaside
- getting some reading done
- seeing "Angels and Demons" (I read the book 2 years ago and loved it)
- going back to Thailand and meeting everyone and setting up my class
- surfing
- getting some crafting done

6 Things I Did Yesterday:
- Went shopping at the outlet mall
- Bought Clinic at Nordstroms because they were having their gift with purchase
- bought a dress
- ate Taco Bell
- watched the American Idol Finale (yay for Kris!)
- Played with Elaina

6 Things I Wish I Could do:
- Run 5 miles
- eat Salad
- go on a shopping spree and not feel poor or guilty
- find my DREAM job
- wake up int he morning and NOT have to do my hair AGAIN
- climb a mountain (but definitely not Everest. "Into Thin Air" will stick with me forever)

6 Shows I Watch:
When I'm at home or have access VIA Youtube I watch...
-Biggest Loser
-America's Next Top Model
-Heros
-Survivor
-One Tree Hill
-Lost

6 Favorite Fruits:
- pineapple
- bananas
- apples
- strawberries
- grapes
- mango

6 Sights I've seen:
- Mount Everest
- The Great Wall of China
- The Taj Mahal
- The Pyramids of Giza
- Niagara Falls
- Hagia Sophia

6 Places I’d Like to Travel To:
- Europe in General 9I just want to go all over)
- New Zealand
- Tanzania (Mt. Kilamanjaro!... and a Safari :) )
- Cambodia (I need to get to Angkor!)
- Peru
- Antarctica (I want to go to all 7 continents)

If you actually read all that I applaud you :) I hope you a good and sunny and eventful Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: